Lipoma-Forum (LT)

Treten Sie dem Forum bei, es ist schnell und einfach

Lipoma-Forum (LT)
Lipoma-Forum (LT)
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!!

4 verfasser

Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer

Beitrag  Admin Fr Feb 21, 2014 1:47 am

Hi Debbie,

now which Schuessler salts we are talking:

# 7 Magnesium phosph. D 6

# 9 Natrium phosph. D 6

# 23 Natrium becarb. D 6

# 11 Silicia

take 2 tablets of each 3 times a day under your tongue and drink 3 time the herb tea
Be also very careful what people are publish. I made the experience that 95 % are grabbing something where they belief it could helpful, but don't read the full story about a product. Through my contacts to hundreds of people it is in some cases their disappointment that nobody will help them.
Regarding the Schuessler salts, please tell me the brands before buying

Klaus
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 467

http://www.lipomaaktuell.blogspot.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Schuessler Cell Salts

Beitrag  Debbie Do Feb 20, 2014 7:47 pm

I was wondering which salts you used. there are 27 of them...see this website here:

We can get these very easily in USA. They are in probably every health food store.

ALso a clay expert had this to say: Has anyone tried the systemic enzymes? They do not work either to dissolve Lipomas?

Hi Debbie:
There have been reports of people shrinking lipomas with systemic enzymes.  Clay can't hurt, of course, but I have no info on the matter.
Kind Regards,
Jason

oh oh i can't post any links? The English translation said: I think it meant to say I cannot post link within the first 7 days..

New members have to post any authority external links or email addresses in the first 7 days. Please contact the administrator to get more information.

Debbie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Dear Lipoma-sufferer FREE FREE of lipomas!!!!

Beitrag  Admin Mi Feb 19, 2014 11:15 pm

Hi Debbie,

I hope your difficulties to be connected is over. Please tell which brand is available in your country and what they charge for 100 tablets?

Klaus
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Dear Lipoma-sufferer FREE FREE of lipomas!!!!

Beitrag  Admin Mi Feb 19, 2014 7:54 am

Hi Debbie,

perfect that you found the way to this forum.

to your questions:
Today there are no other solutions to get rid of LT without any surgery. All other methods to suck out of LIpomas have never worked! It is a good business, nothing more

You can buy the relevant mineral salts in Germany, where I get them from. Regards the herbs a) horsetail b) nettle c)dandelion

Klaus
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Will Lipomas SHRINK away without surgery?

Beitrag  Debbie Di Feb 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Thank you for this forum. Can anyone tell me if Lipomas will shrink away and disappear w/out surgery? I see that it can be kept from coming back but can existing ones disappear ? Using the Schuessler Salts and drinking a combination of different herbs? Which exact Schuessler Salts? There are many. Thanks!

Debbie

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer

Beitrag  Admin Di Jan 07, 2014 7:04 am

Hello Frans,

as I don't know which type of Lipoma-Tumors do you have (we know 26 types) I,m able to tell you about the experiences I have made with Fibre-Lipoma-Tumors. It started in 1994 when I had problems with one of my thigh. The Lipoma was operated. The real mess started from 2007 when I found more and more and they were growing. The surgeon couldn't operated so quickly as they were grown. Since than I started in conjunction to the operation I took the salt tablets and drunk the tea, and we found through ultrasound tests that the new growth had stopped and I had the choice to get the rest operated step by step.

In your case I would say you could not go wrong to find it out. It is my understanding it is a great help, to knew that no new are growing, isn't ?

During this time you can closely control the process. At this stage we don't have enough data and two or three people are still on the way, but we have to wait of their results.

Re

Klaus
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Re: Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!!

Beitrag  frans de hak Di Jan 07, 2014 6:23 am

Hello Klaus, i dont know wich type it is. I didnt know there where different types.
So if i take the tablets it stops growing new ones but it dont get me free of it ?

frans de hak

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Admin Di Jan 07, 2014 12:16 am

Hello Frans,

once again welcome in this forum and I hope you will pick up a lot of information which can be helpful. Now to your questions: From my long time of experiences and the result that I became FREE of any type of Lipoma-Tumors on my body, I have used and still taking a combination of Schuessler Salts and drinking a combination of different herbs.

Both, over the years, had stoped the new growth of Lipoma-Tumors. Did you have asked what type of Lipoma-Tumor do you have? It seems to me that what you wrote you have the Angiolipoma. As this type which creating quite a lot of lipomas around the body is hard to get rid by operation, you should think to go this way. Please let me know.

Regards

Klaus
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty lipoma

Beitrag  frans de hak Mo Jan 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Hello Klaus,
1st i want to thank you that youre doing so much to help "us" against this
ploblem.

I have many lipomas i cant count it.
i did several operations to lose some, but is too much.

Is there any medical alternative things what you can recommend to me?

i saw youre last post about Schuessler salt tablets... is this helping?

Thank you again for the informations.

best regrads from Holland

frans de hak

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Admin Sa Apr 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Dear Susan,

very welcome to this forum and I'm glad that it had found your response. It tooks a while, may the problem is to follow up the instruction how to become a member. But you found the way.

Now you your post. Please tell me what had happened with the mentioned (lipoma, tumor) 12 years ago? Is this still there, or do you talk about a new problem? I wrote in my blogs: www.lipomaaktuell.blogspot.com about the problem I had about my back (spinal) problem and the full storry.

Please tell me what type of examination was done? Is there any swelling along ths spinal? If you can send me the answers than possible I can get some information for you together

Kind regards

Klaus
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty congratulations!!

Beitrag  susanann Sa Apr 27, 2013 12:48 pm

I am very happy for you! I am new to this site and find it very interesting. Could you please explain to me what the salt tablets are and if they might work on a spinal cord tumor. I have had a lipoma in my spinal cord for 12 years now and I continually search for something to help me. I live in pain everyday of my life and there is nothing the doctors can do for me since the tumor is coming from my cord, My spinal cord in that area looks like the letter Z from the tumor pressing on it. I have nerve damage, and much pain. I can still walk though. I look forward to hearing more about the salt tabs. Thank-you! Susan

susanann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Admin Di Apr 23, 2013 10:49 am

Great news from this forum. Since the last operation in March, the Admin is now free of any lipomas. The last operation took the last four (4) out of him and it getting better. His strategy and taking his Schuessler Salt tablets were the result by minimise the number of the lipomas. It is a great feeling!! But the control check will continue during this year.

Re.

Klaus
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty NEW NEW NEW English section

Beitrag  Admin Fr Nov 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Here some information how do you become a member

1) Click on 3. box from left (Anmelden) Application on the top line

2) Click on left box (fat letters)

3) write in a) your user name
b) email address
c) pass word

and than click left box

4) write your statement

5) click on the right word "senden"

that's all and you are with us

Regards

Admin

That's it

Re.
ADmin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!!

Beitrag  Admin Fr Nov 09, 2012 12:27 pm

in the last months I could see that a lot of people from China, India, South Africa, America, Japan etc etc.......are visiting this forum, but unfortunately, the most topics are been hold in German, and therefore they have no access. The blogs www.lipomaaktuell.blogspot.com are been read by people around the globe, but they have dificulties to talk about their Lipoma-Tumors.

Now, this has changed. From today, we open an English speaking section in which other people can write their problems, experiences etc. To do so, it is required to be a registered member by using your First Name

In this section you can open up your own topic or can response to an existing one. At the current time a test with 2 German and 2 Australians are on the way, and may be this will bring us a step further to know more about the most common know Lipom-Tumors. The results will be there by end of January 2013.

If you like to participate in this forum, your are most welcome.

Regards

Admin[b]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!! Empty Re: Dear Lipoma-Tumor sufferer!!

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten